Welcome to “The New” Park Avenue Tennis - “Good Vibes Only”
On January 25th, 2018, Park Avenue Tennis was purchased by Karen & Phil Cadorette, a local Huntington family involved in the tennis industry for over 35 years.
Our goal is to offer the best tennis experience for all levels of players in a state of the art facility that offers “Country Club Amenities” for all of our customers. After our recent renovation we think you will agree that The New Park Avenue is the best boutique Indoor Tennis Facility on Long Island. Our motto is “Good Vibes Only” as we aim to make tennis fun for players of all levels.
Why choose Park Avenue Tennis Club
Park Avenue Tennis was rated the best tennis club on Long Island in 2017. The club has four indoor deco turf tennis courts offering the same surface as the US Open facility. The courts are developed with a rubberized under coating to ensure true play on the softest hard court surface available on the market today.
You would think that after being awarded the 2017 Best Club of the Year by the USTA, most people would sit back and enjoy the accolades. We decided to renovate the entire club.
Our renovations included the following:
- All new LED Direct Lighting – see what former #1 ranked Matts Wilander has to say about our lighting system.
- A fully renovated lobby with new carpeting, LED lighting, ceiling tiles, custom made cabinets, coffee bar, reception desk, custom furniture, flat screen TV, built in fireplace and more.
- A fully renovated ladies locker room with custom lockers, new bathrooms with Carrera marble, herringbone flooring and subway tile walls. All new showers, custom cabinets, carpeting in the lounge area, artwork by “Oliver Gal” studios, and a nickel finished chandelier.
- We have a brand new 2nd floor nursery with custom seating, carpeting, artwork, toys, flat screen TV, and viewing area for children to see the courts.
- Second floor entertainment / party area with capacity for up to 104 people. This area includes 20+/- foot ceilings, hardwood floors, lounge area, air hockey, fooseball table, custom Park Avenue bean bag toss (Cornhole) and DJ space. This space is a great entertainment venue and is available to rent for fundraisers, birthday parties, graduation, and celebrations of all types. Ask about our tennis and entertainment packages for your next celebration, fundraiser or business meeting.
The transformation of the club in just the first (3) months of ownership is nothing short of amazing. But don’t take our word for it here is what our customers are saying. And even though we do not charge a membership fee, our goal is to have everyone that plays at Park Avenue Tennis feel like members of a private country club.